Yankee Fan Forums
Please login to the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yankee Fan Forums
Please login to the forum.
Yankee Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Texeira

3 posters

Go down

Mark Texeira Empty Mark Texeira

Post by 201028 Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm

I noticed during spring training Tex looked a lot thinner than last season. I was wondering if maybe this has something to do with his strength and inconsistency in the batter's box. It's just a thought but I have been racking my brain trying to figure out why he hasn't been able to start hitting as of late. This is unlike him. Both he and ARod usually start whacking the ball out of the park simultaneously. scratch
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Mark Texeira Empty Re: Mark Texeira

Post by NYYankeefan4life Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 pm

201028 wrote:I noticed during spring training Tex looked a lot thinner than last season. I was wondering if maybe this has something to do with his strength and inconsistency in the batter's box. It's just a thought but I have been racking my brain trying to figure out why he hasn't been able to start hitting as of late. This is unlike him. Both he and ARod usually start whacking the ball out of the park simultaneously. scratch

To be honest, at this point, I don't care what the reason is (except if he is hurt and not being truthful) but Mark Texeira MUST start hitting the D*mn ball!!!
NYYankeefan4life
NYYankeefan4life
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 201028 Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:46 pm

He seemed to come around last night. Hopefully he's even better tonight. He doesn't look as though he has lost any of his confidence when he is at the plate. Maybe it's nothing...who knows! We need his and ARod's bats to start getting hot!!
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by rshdc Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:35 pm

[b]Maybe it is his eyes. Arod has been hurting for a while. He just never mentioned it.

rshdc
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down