Yankee Fan Forums
Please login to the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Yankee Fan Forums
Please login to the forum.
Yankee Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i would thank all the guys to join this board.

3 posters

Go down

i would thank all the guys to join this board. Empty i would thank all the guys to join this board.

Post by teddy3321 Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:59 am

i see a fair share who joined up, but haven't posted yet. you guys and gals can starts threads as well

Very Happy
teddy3321
teddy3321
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

i would thank all the guys to join this board. Empty Re: i would thank all the guys to join this board.

Post by RI NYY Fan Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 am

You're Welcome! Ironically, your post that mentions this board has already been deleted by Advanced Media on the other forum.

Amazing how they can take immediate action about news regarding this forum on their forum, but can't delete obscene and profane posts and avatars (when we still had them) in a timely manner!
RI NYY Fan
RI NYY Fan
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

i would thank all the guys to join this board. Empty Re: i would thank all the guys to join this board.

Post by teddy3321 Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:31 am

RI NYY Fan wrote:You're Welcome! Ironically, your post that mentions this board has already been deleted by Advanced Media on the other forum.

Amazing how they can take immediate action about news regarding this forum on their forum, but can't delete obscene and profane posts and avatars (when we still had them) in a timely manner!

they deleted my thread twice in less than 24 hours, is hilarious
teddy3321
teddy3321
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 7mantle Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks Teddy. I'll try to stop by here. I seldom go to the Yankees forum anymore with all the crap that goes on there.
7mantle
7mantle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by teddy3321 Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:44 am

teddy3321 wrote:
RI NYY Fan wrote:You're Welcome! Ironically, your post that mentions this board has already been deleted by Advanced Media on the other forum.

they deleted my thread twice in less than 24 hours, is hilarious

yea no doubt, this why me and my friend started this place up
teddy3321
teddy3321
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down